Iprovalicarb 5.5% + Propineb 61.25% w/w WP (66.75 WP)
Melody Duo is a modern fungicide containing the two active ingredients Iprovalicarb and Propineb. It provides excellent control of a broad range of fungal species from Oomcytes class (e. g. Plasmospora viticola, Phytophthora spp., Pseudoperonospora spp., Peronospora spp.) with high plant compatibility. The major crops in which Melody Duo can be effectively used are those in which Downy mildew and Late blight are economically damaging viz. grapes and potato.
MODE OF ACTION
Iprovalicarb is a protective, curative and antisporulant fungicide with translaminar and acropetal mode of action. It gets distributed evenly in plants. It
is an inhibitor of phospholipid biosynthesis and cell wall synthesis. Propineb is a non-specific, multi-site fungicide with protective action against germinating
conidia.It works as a good curative and anti-sporulant on disease causing pathogens.
Fungicide Resistance Action Committee (FRAC) Classification No. Iprovalicarb 40; Propineb M 3
- Very effective against Downy mildew in Grapes and Late blight in Potato.
- Melody duo is highly efficient – antisporulant, protective and eradicative in action.
- Good protection of young developing leaves and shoots.
- Melody duo improves quality and disease free produce at harvest
- Better resistance management, because of synergistic combination of two active ingredients.
CROP AND TARGET DISEASE
- Potato: Give first spray as soon as late blight symptoms appear on the leaves and one or two sprays more depending on the disease intensity.
- Grape : Give the fist spray at 3-4 leaf stage (15 days after pruning) followed by 1-2 more sprays at 10-12 days interval based on the intensity of the disease.
|| Late Blight
Pack sizes: 100 g, 400 g, 800 g
The information provided on this website is for reference only. Always refer to the product labels and accompanying leaflet for complete details and directions for use.
For further assistance, you can call the Toll Free National Helpline for Farmers: 1800-120-4049 or 1800-200-6321 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org