Oxadiargyl 6 EC (6 % w/w)
Raft is a broad spectrum herbicide very effective for the control
of grasses, sedges and some broad leaf weeds in
transplanted rice, cumin and mustard.
MODE OF ACTION
Like any other oxadiazoles, Oxidiargyl inhibits
protoporphyrinogen IX oxidase, the enzyme that converts
from Protox to Proto which finally helps in the weed's necrotic
Herbicide Resistance Action Committee (HRAC)
Classification Group E
- Works at the time of weed emergence as contact herbicide.
- When uniformly spread, sticks evenly to soil surface.
- Broad-spectrum control of weeds in Cumin.
- No damage to the next crop.
- Very safe to environment.
- No odour which helps in easy usage
- Safety to Crop: No phytotoxicity observed at the recommended dose rates.
CROPS AND TARGET WEEDS
- Rice: Spray Raft within 3-5 days after transplanting of rice
- Cumin: Spray Raft as 14-18 days after sowing
- Mustard: Spray Raft within 2 days after sowing
Pack sizes: 250 ml, 500 ml, 1 L
The information provided on this website is for reference only. Always refer to the product labels and accompanying leaflet for complete details and directions for use.
For further assistance, you can call the Toll Free National Helpline for Farmers: 1800-120-4049 or write to us at email@example.com