Triafamone 20% + Ethoxysulfuron 10% WG
Council® activ is the latest post emergent Rice herbicide that offers highly effective weed control resulting in high productivity and savings of time and labour cost. It can be used for transplanted as well as direct seeded rice (wet DSR).
MODE OF ACTION
- In weeds, Council® activ is taken up by leaves and is metabolised into N-demethylation and this metabolite strongly inhibits acetolactate synthase (ALS). Based on the recommended application rate, it can be safely used for Rice crop.
- In susceptible weeds, ethoxysulfuron is mainly taken up by the weed leaves and is translocated within the plant and strongly inhibits acetolactate synthase.
- Can be used in transplanted as well as direct seeded rice (wet DSR)
- Offers control of grasses, sedges and broad leaf weeds
- Superior residual effect and crop safety
- One shot and a season-long weed control solution
CROPS AND TARGET WEEDS
- Time of application: 10 to 15 days after planting OR 2 to 4 weed leaf stage
- Drain water completely from field before spraying
- Ensure soil has enough moisture at the time of spraying
- For best results, maintain moisture in soil for the next 10 days after spraying
|| Echinochloa colona, Echinochloa crusgalli, Cyperus rotundus, Cyperus difformis, Fimbristylis milliaceae, Marsilea quadrifolia
|Direct Seeded Rice
|Echinochloa colona, Cyperus rotundus, Digeria arvensis, Commelina benghalensis
Pack sizes: 45 gm, 90 gm
The information provided on this website is for reference only. Always refer to the product labels and accompanying leaflet for complete details and directions for use.
For further assistance, you can call the Toll Free National Helpline for Farmers: 1800-120-4049 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org