Indaziflam 20 + Glyphosate IPA 540 SC (1.65% w/w + 44.63% w/w)
Long lasting Alion® Plus herbicide provides a new solution for foliar and pre-emergence control of wide range of annual grass and broad leaf weeds, including those resistant to conventional herbicides, all without compromising on crop safety. It helps in overcoming the current weed management practices in tea plantations regarding labour availability, increasing wages and losses due to host for alternate pest.
MODE OF ACTION
Indaziflam belongs to the chemical group of the alkyalazines. It is an effective inhibitor of the cellulose biosynthesis (CBI). It inhibits meristem growth and acts as a soil herbicide via inhibition of germination and weed emergence.
Glyphosate is non-selective systemic herbicide belongs to glycine derivative. It inhibits 5-enolpyruvylshikimate-3-phosphate synthase (EPSPS), an enzyme of the aromatic acid biosynthetic pathway. This prevents synthesis of essential aromatic amino acids needed for protein biosynthesis.
- Delivers pre and post emergence control of grass and broad leaf weeds
- Long lasting with superior performance, reducing the number of in-season sprays
- Brings a new and unique chemistry to provide an alternative mode of action for herbicide
- Excellent crop safety | Peace of mind
- Higher returns on investment
CROPS AND TARGET WEEDS
- Apply a uniform spray on weeds of 2 to 4 leaf stage
- Ensure good moisture condition in soil during application
- Avoid direct spray on tea foliage, green barks and roots
- To be used only in matured tea plantations that are more than 5 years old
- Use knapsack sprayer fitted with a recommended flood jet nozzle
Caution: 1) Not to be used near aquaculture.
2) Care should be taken to prevent run-off of water from the treated field.
Pack sizes: 5 L, 10 L
The information provided on this website is for reference only. Always refer to the product labels and accompanying leaflet for complete details and directions for use.
For further assistance, you can call the Toll Free National Helpline for Farmers: 1800-120-4049 or write to us at email@example.com