Bispyribac-sodium 10% SC (9.5% w/w)
adora is a new generation broad spectrum post emergent herbicide containing Bispyribac-sodium as an active ingredient. It effectively controls most of weed species infesting rice crop, both in nurseries and main field.
MODE OF ACTION
It is a selective, systemic post-emergent herbicide. After application, it gets absorbed by foliage and roots.
Herbicide Resistance Action Committee (HRAC) Classification Group B
- Broad spectrum post emergent herbicide - It effectively controls grasses, sedges and broad leaf weeds infesting rice crop both in nursery and main field
- Excellent crop selectivity- It has excellent rice crop selectivity and it degrades in plant system extremely fast to provide an excellent control of all major weeds with utmost safety to rice crop when applied as post emergent herbicide
- Flexibility in application time- It has wide application window and can be used in early post emergent segment
- Novel herbicide with low dosage- It requires very low dose to attain highly satisfactory and consistent results Depending on weed intensity, only 200-250 ml/ha of adora is required per hectare to control major weeds
- It is compatible with other plant protection chemicals including carbamates and organophosphate insecticides without any adverse effect on rice
CROPS AND TARGET WEEDS
||10-12 days of sowing for nursery rice
|| Within 10-14 days of transplanted rice when most of the weeds have already emerged and are of 3-4 leaf stage depending upon soil and climatic factors.
|Direct seeded rice
||Optimum time of application is within 15-25 days of the sowing.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Remove water from rice field
- Mix required dosage (80-120 ml per acre) with adequate quantity of water
- Use flat fan/ flood jet nozzle for spray and Spray uniformly over the targeted plants.
- Spray mist should cover the foliar parts of weeds at application.
- Refill the field with water within 2-3 days of application
- Maintain standing water of 3-4 cm for a minimum of 10 days.
- Do not spray if the rains are expected.
- Do not apply by sand mix technique
- Do not spray without draining out the water from the field.
- Do not tank mix with sulphur and copper containing pesticides.
Packs sizes: 10 ml, 50 ml, 100 ml, 200 ml, 500 ml, 1 L
The information provided on this website is for reference only. Always refer to the product labels and accompanying leaflet for complete details and directions for use.
For further assistance, you can call the Toll Free National Helpline for Farmers: 1800-200-6321 or write to us at email@example.com