Fenamidone 10% + Mancozeb 50% w/w WG (60 WG)
Sectin 60 WG is a combination fungicide containing Fenamidone and Mancozeb, thereby giving dual contact and systemic activity against
Phycomycetes diseases, late blight of potato and tomato, downy mildew of grapes and vegetables and Pythium spp. It also controls nonphycomycetes
leaf spot diseases like Alternaria and Mycosphaerella.
MODE OF ACTION
Fenamidone inhibits mitochondrial respiration by blocking electron transport at ubihydroquinone: cytochrome-c-oxidoreductase (Complex III).
Sectin is a protectant and curative fungicide. Mancozeb acts as non-specific thiol reactant, inhibiting respiration. It is a contact fungicide with protective action.
Fungicide Resistance Action Committee (FRAC) Classification No. Fenamidone 11; Mancozeb M 3
- High level of activity against Phycomycetes diseases like potato and tomato late blight, vine and vegetable downy mildews, Pythium species.
- Also controls non-Phycomycetes leaf spot diseases like Alternaria,Mycosphaerella.
- It has excellent protectant, antisporulant and curative and translaminar activity.
- It has quick direct spore killing effect.
- It does not easily get washed away by rain.
CROP AND TARGET DISEASE
- Potato: Sectin spray in potato should be initiated as soon as late blight appears and further give 1-2 more sprays depending upon disease re-invasion.
- Grape: In grape, initiate the sprays 2-3 weeks after pruning or as soon as downy mildew symptoms are seen and give 1-2 more sprays at 10-15 days interval
depending upon disease severity.
Pack sizes: 100 g, 250 g, 600 g, 1 kg
The information provided on this website is for reference only. Always refer to the product labels and accompanying leaflet for complete details and directions for use.
For further assistance, you can call the Toll Free National Helpline for Farmers: 1800-120-4049 or write to us at email@example.com